Saturday, March 6, 2010

Half Way, while Away

Nate and I took a great vacation last week to St. Martin and Anguilla, more posts to come with a trip review and pictures. While we were away, I reached the half way mark in my pregnancy, 20 weeks. Below is a picture of my growing belly and a tease of pictures to come from the beautiful beaches of Anguilla. I felt great the entire trip and definitely recommend a baby getaway for anyone who is considering it. Baby Horton is starting to move more; I can't wait until Nate can feel it too. The warm weather cured my stuffy/bloody nose and it's so nice to be tan! Flying while pregnant was fine and Baby Horton didn't seem to mind at all. The only negative to going to a beach while pregnant is seeing all the women in their bikinis with perfect bodies and feeling even larger, but at least I could eat what I wanted and not have to worry about putting on my bikini in the morning:).

20 weeks

I can still see my feet over my belly, not for much longer though.

Anguilla, tranquility wrapped in blue

Beach along Maundays Bay near Cap Juluca Resort, this resort looked amazing.

Much more to come from our wonderful babymoon....

No comments:

Post a Comment