Tuesday, March 23, 2010

23 Weeks

23 weeks today and nothing major to report. The baby is now almost a foot long (you know the size of a sub) and weighs just over a pound. The baby can now sense movement, so I'm sure he'd enjoy a night out with my Zippy girls for some dancing! His sense of sound is also improving, I think he liked the Rodney Atkins concert that we attended on Sunday at the Majestic as I felt him kicking up his heels to the country music. Check out the 2 videos below from the concert.



The concert was very good. Rodney Atkins was just a good ole country boy who could really sing. He seemed sincere and very down to Earth as he talked about each of his songs and told stories about his children. I particularly enjoyed hearing him sing Watching You. He only played for an hour, and didn't do an encore which was my only disappointment. The Band Perry was also good. I only knew their one song but I think we'll be hearing more of them on the radio. It's nice to have these kind of events so close to home and the Majestic is a beautiful venue to watch a show.




23 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment