Tuesday, March 16, 2010

22 Weeks

Today, I'm 22 weeks. My belly has really popped out, even people who don't know me comment on my pregnant status. With the popping of the belly, has come a lot of "how are you feeling?" questions. It's nice everyone is concerned, but really I do feel just fine:). So far I haven't had to slap away any strangers hands from my belly. I most definitely will though, if someone who I do not know attempts to touch me they should expect to be slapped. I hear this happens, how gross!

At this point in the pregnancy, the little guy is 11 inches long and about 1 pound. His facial features are becoming more distinct and his eyes are formed. He's moving around a lot. After eating a spicy salsa the other night, I think he performed his own rendition of a salsa dance in my belly! As I mentioned above, I feel great, other than some back pain, which is manageable. I have been having very strange and vivid dreams. I've heard this comes with pregnancy, it's really quite annoying though as it wakes me up many times per night. The dreams don't even pertain to the baby, rather the images range from fighting a war to my Mom having dozens upon dozens of cats at her house! Weird! It's becoming more difficult to put together outfits in the morning, since a lot of my shirts are not longer fitting, yet I find many maternity shirts are still too big. I've been trying to buy some regular shirts that are not fitted, luckily this style seems to be in right now and I have found several. Hopefully, these shirts will still fit even when I'm no longer pregnant. I've also been wearing more dresses as this one of the most comfortable options.

Dresses with an empire waist, such as this one from NY and Company work well

"Flowy" shirts are comfy and should still look nice post baby bump. This shirt is from Old Navy.

22 weeks--Dress from New York and Company, one of my favorite preggo looks:)


No comments:

Post a Comment