Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Spring!

Today was a beautiful first day of spring! Temperatures reached the mid 70's:). I didn't get too much time outside as Mom, Tammy, and I attempted to start the baby registry at Babies R Us. It was all a bit overwhelming but I think we have a good start. Nate and I can add to it (or delete) another time or online. A little baby sure needs a lot of things!

I also attended my 2nd baby shower in 2 weeks. Which confirmed my statement above, babies sure do need a lot of things. This shower was to celebrate my friend and the twins that she is expecting in early May! The shower was held at Sophia's on Market, a cute little cafe/bakery in Camp Hill, PA which provided tasty food including salad, fruit with dip, mini-sandwiches, pasta salad, cake and brownies! The favors for the shower were clever (and tasty). Someone made pretzel rods dipped in white chocolate which were drizzled with pink and blue. My friend received some really nice gifts; she will not need to buy too much in order to finish getting ready for the little ones. The many clothing items that she received for both the boy and girl were just too adorable!

I'm celebrating spring with flowers inside and out, just seeing the blooms makes me happy!

My centerpiece/prize from the shower. Nothing says spring like daffodils.

Pretty tulips, and what a deal. Check out Royers on Friday's, buy one bunch get one free (in addition to these I got a dozen roses, all for $10!).

My first flowers to bloom this year. I think they are mini-iris, but whatever they are- they are the most adorable flowers ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment