Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nursery underway tomorrow!

I'm so excited to come home tomorrow because the paint in the nursery will be finished! We chose the color below from Sherwin Williams, it's not exactly your traditional light baby blue. I hope we like it! I also ordered furniture last week from Rock A Bye Baby in Annville, PA. The shop had a large selection of furniture and they were very knowledgeable about their products. The Bonavita Peyton furniture will take 2 weeks to come in. I'm looking forward to picking it up!

Paint color- SW6529 Scanda

Dresser/Changing table- thinking about changing out the knobs for brushed nickel

Crib- I love the clean lines

Nursery before- view from back of room

View from door- I think the crib will be along the back wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment