Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Nate

Nate turned 29 today and today marks 18 weeks in my pregnancy. Next week this time, assuming the baby cooperates, we'll know if we are having a boy or a girl:). Cast your vote in the "Boy or Girl" poll to the top right. This week the baby has grown to about the size of a bell pepper and weighs approximately 7 ounces. The baby is busy moving around and I should be able to feel the movements any day now, but I don't think I have yet.

Whoever said that pregnant women should just relax and wait for the baby? I know these folks are out there, even if you aren't one of them. Did you know that Canada has an expectant Mom competing in the Olympics? She makes me so proud! Check this out. If she wins, I wonder if they will give her 2 medal? They really should.

18 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment