Tuesday, February 2, 2010

16 weeks

Another week down, today starts week 16. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday; it just took a few minutes and all is well. No real changes this week still dealing with back pain and a stuffy nose. , Oh, and I'd hate to forget to mention the lovely acne on my face that makes me feel like an awkward teenager. So much for "glowing." There is not to much I can do for any of these issues and as the doctor said "the back pain is likely to get worse before it gets better." So I'll stick to Tylenol and a heating pad and hope for the best. This week the baby is about 4 inches long and weighs approximately 3 ounces. So very tiny, but the baby can already hear. I'm sure Baby Horton is enjoying my singing, country music of course, on the way to and from work:). A growth spurt is approaching as the baby will double in size over the next couple of weeks. Grow, baby, grow!

16 week belly

On Friday, Nate's coworkers held a baby shower for him. They had been telling him since he announced that he was going to be a Dad, that they were going to have a shower. Now, picture a bunch of construction workers planning for a baby shower! I had to post a pic of the gift they gave him, it's an apron complete with a mask and surgical gloves, haha. I love it. The apron and gift box also included lots of other necessities such as pacifers, wash clothes, burp clothes, wipes, fingernail clippers and more. They went all out for his party cooking ribs, and even deep frying a turkey! It was very sweet of them to celebrate with him.

Camo supply apron.

Do you think our next baby will sleep as well as this baby? Isn't she cute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment