Monday, February 15, 2010

Dreaming of Decorating

I've been looking at nursery decor since I found out I was pregnant. I know the baby doesn't really care what the room looks like but I do and I can't wait to start! 8 more days and then I can start seriously looking at bedding and paint chips:). Here are some of my favorites inspiration pics so far:
I love the tree and the name decal behind the crib. Photo credit

Another cute name behind the crib. Photo credit

Love this fun, girly bedding with white furniture. Photo credit.

I think this baby boy bedding adorable, I could do without the wall hanging behind the crib. Photo credit.

I have many more pictures saved but I'll stop with these 4 for now....

1 comment:

  1. Happy decorating! I was so excited when I got to start my nursery :)

    ReplyDelete