Sunday, October 26, 2014

Windows, Doors and More

Even with lots of rainy days, and a very muddy lot, the house continues to come along.  They have the windows and doors in, concrete porch floor completed, plumbing started, and the roof started.  We've picked out the kitchen and bath cupboards, finalized the kitchen layout, and picked out flooring.  I think that this week they will finish the roof and start the electrical.  I'm not sure what else might be on the agenda. I didn't seem to have very many pictures from the past 2 weeks on my camera, I must need to download some from my phone, that will have to wait until another evening...


Sun room side

Back porch off of sunroom

As the newness of house fades and we eventually grow tired certain finishes, etc., I bet that this will only become more special.  This is on the back porch.  Jace was not interested at first, but after a few minutes I was able to get him to put his hand in.  The H was imprinted with a metal H from Nate's grandparents' farm and the coin is a shiny new 2014 penny.

Sunroom

The color at our property is gorgeous right now!  I think that fall will be my favorite time of year up there

No comments:

Post a Comment