Monday, October 13, 2014

Exciting week

The builder is really moving along.  I don't think it's going to go quite this fast once it's under roof so we better enjoy the constant changes. Things change daily up at our site and it's fun to go up and see what's new.  Last week they finished framing and by the end of the week had most of the trusses on.  This week they are going to finish the trusses and put on the roof.  The doors and windows should also be delivered but I'm not sure if they will go in or not.  We got to see the upstairs last week and it looks like my closet will not disappoint.  I can't wait to have a big closet; I'm sure that I'll fill it up! The fall colors are really pretty at our lot right now.  I'm hoping that the rainy week that is predicted doesn't slow down the builders or mess up the leaves.  




Pulling up the driveway

front


Far side, the sun room/ eat in kitchen is the bump out that does not have trusses on yet

back of house and garage


side of house and garage









No comments:

Post a Comment