Monday, October 20, 2014

Festivals and a Jake O Lantern

The boys had a fun weekend.  They got to go to a couple of fall festivals, see lots of tractors (you know Brennan had "seen steam engines in books but never saw one!"), and tonight with Daddy's help we carved the perfect Jake O Lantern.  The weather's turning cooler, we even had frost last night so that means it's time to get out the footy pajamas.  Is there anything cuter than little boys in footy pajamas?!  If only they would sit still for a picture in those pajamas.  I have to brag for a second about my Jacers, last night I coughed and he said "Bless you Mommy,"  isn't he sweet!

Boys sit together for a picture in your "jommies"...that's what I asked, this is what I got... 
And doesn't everyone do headstands on the couch?!

Those eyes


Tired Jacers at soccer


Camp Eder Fall fest...after a ride on a short bus through the apple trees we arrived in the middle of the woods at the fall fest, interesting...


Going down every which way!


Baby pig

Who knew that my boys liked cows so much?!

Finding candy in the haystack (what a great idea for an easy game for kids)

Front porch photo session with Mama

Just look at these 2









I know, that was a lot of the same pose in the same spot but they were all so cute....



 Pumpkin carving and painting time:)





TaDa, how do you like this Jake O Lantern.  I must say I'm quite impressed with our work!

No comments:

Post a Comment