Friday, May 28, 2010

4 Years

I can't believe it's been 4 years since Nate and I tied the knot at Liberty Mountain. What a perfect day we had that created such fond memories which will last a lifetime. It's been a wonderful 4 years filled with lots of love, special moments, fun trips, good times with family and friends, and of course what could be more exciting than our baby boy who will arrive in less than 2 months! Due to the state of my belly, I won't be attempting to put on my beautiful wedding dress this year as I've done each year in the past. I guess I'll have to settle for my veil and of course watching the video. As we looked back at our wedding pics the other night, we couldn't believe how young we looked. What are we going to think after 40 years?

Happy Anniversary Nathan, may we have many more!

A few pics from our special day....

All of these pics are scanned except for the honeymoon shots, sorry for the poor quality.











From our honeymoon in Turks and Caicos.

1 comment: