Sunday, November 2, 2014

We packed a couple boxes!

I'm proud to say that we actually packed a couple of boxes today:)  This week there was a lot of work done at the house.  The stairs (both sets) and fireplace were installed.  The electrician made a good bit of progress, the plumbers were back, and the roof was finished. Our builder continues to show tremendous attention to detail and is easy to get along with...so far so good.  I also must say that every subcontractor that I've met at our house has been friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, not to mention they all seem to be doing a good job.  I'm ready for it to be February because I just want to see the finished product!

Back of house

Far side of house

View from driveway

Front of house, see why I call it mountain farmhouse...

Standing where the kitchen sink will be looking into family room

Standing in sunroom looking into kitchen then family room...

Smiling through the "mimi"

Were getting somewhere...hot water heater and other utilities are being worked on

Stairs!  I don't know how many times when we were drawing the house I asked Nate about the stairs and showed him pinterst pictures to be sure of what they would look like.  Now I can see!

Entry way

Top of stairs

Top of stairs looking at nook and laundry room

laundry room

Master bedroom


This is my closet...Can I just tell you how excited I am about this?!!  To the right is the master bath...pic taken standing in the master bedroom

Master bath, boys are standing in the shower

Look we are getting wired!

I'm guessing this won't be the last pic I take of him on these stairs

Fireplace (wood burning)

No comments:

Post a Comment