Sunday, November 16, 2014

I've got nothing!

I know it's been about 2 weeks since I've posted but I still don't have good pictures to share. I even had an extra long weekend last weekend but somehow didn't get a chance to take pictures.  We did go to Cluggies on Tuesday and the boys had fun with Mayze (I only have a couple of bad pictures from my phone).  Jace ended up getting strep throat towards the end of the week, so we were taking it easy this weekend.

Right now, Jace is OBSESSED with "Big Bucks, Keeel (kill), Pet"  this means that he wants pet the deer in Nate's room.  He is also OBSESSED with the John Deere Tractor video.  I can't even tell you how many times I heard about these 2 things this weekend and how many times we petted the deer  and watched the video.  On a "cuter" note, when you tell him something such as "Jace you need to go into your room to get your diaper changed."  He responds with the cutest, "Oh."  It's like what you've said is so enlightening!  On another subject/kid,  Brennan informed Nate that he "smells like a hamster" because "he doesn't wash enough."  Haha, I was cracking up! Just to clarify...Brennan has never smelled a hamster and Nate does bath daily:)

These boots are made for walking! (or for Daddy)

Lunch date with my boys

It's something taking these 2 shopping!!

Jacers approved...

Fun at Cluggies







Jace liked shooting hoops:)

Intense race!

I'm cute and I know it!

Check out this big buck!!   Some of you will see these pics again (hint: we are having a big buck birthday party) but it's too cute not to share here







No comments:

Post a Comment