Monday, February 3, 2014

Snow Much Fun

More of the white stuff, at least the boys enjoyed it!  Jacers even stayed out a little while this time.  Other than more snow on the way there's not a whole lot new in our household.


Boys in a box!
Watching this cart pushing event was more exciting than the Superbowl


Look!

Fun times!

How about this snowman!



What are we doing out here?
Disclaimer, he did have gloves on, they didn't stay on though.





Had to put this guy to work.
I tried a couple new recipes for the superbowl.  I wasn't overly impressed with the pork that I did for pork bbq sandwhiches although Nate liked it, I made Pioneer Woman's coleslaw which I believe that I've posted on here before.  So I think the only new one that I want to share is this cookie, pie/cake, it was yummy!  Oh and these potatoes...couldn't find the exact recipe that I used, mine called for sour cream not yogurt, otherwise this looks the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment