Saturday, February 8, 2014

First Hair Cut

Another week of snow and cold weather.  Jace got his first haircut today...the lady didn't do a great job but at least he can see and of course he's still adorable!  This week is also the start of the 2014 Winter Olympics so we are tuned in every evening to those.  Go USA!  I think my Olympic obsession is already passing onto Brennan, he is asking us to watch the Olympics...makes me so proud!  And he says snowboarding is the coolest:)!  Here are some pictures from this week.  These 2 sure are a handful!

Little lumber jacks!

This is why it was time for a haircut!



More of the ice



Double trouble, check out Jace's feet...he likes to put shoes on or make you put them on



What is going on??

Have I mentioned that he's wild.  By the way he can now RUN!





Camo man! 
I asked this smarty pants what is 4+2 and he told me 5+1!  Nate said that it was coincidence, hmm..

First haircut for Jacers

After--I could not bare to let her cut the back off too much, too afraid of loosing the curls:)



Some early Valentine's Day gifts:)



My love bug


Taken by Nana or Pap Pap a couple weeks ago


No comments:

Post a Comment