Sunday, January 26, 2014

COLD

The weather has been FREEZING, wait no it's not even been as warm as freezing, it's been several days since we've seen 32 degrees and the forecast says it will be several more days until it's freezing or above.  I realize that it's winter but this is ridiculous!  The boys don't seem to mind but of course we all have runny noses.  Needless to say we've been having inside fun.

See what I mean, this was on the 7th but it's been another week like it this past week!  I saw -2 last week.


Stuck inside and this is what happens.  The toilet paper was still connected in the bathroom!

Brennan and I went to see Jim Henson's Dinosaur Train show at the Majestic Theater on Thursday






I'm telling you he's a wild man!





This beautiful guy must be cold!


Boys will be boys

Playing trucks


No comments:

Post a Comment