Thursday, February 13, 2014

2014 Olympics

I love the Olympics and all that they represent.  I'm so happy that Brennan is getting the Olympic spirit.  He likes watching and cheering and asks when each person comes up "are they  USA?"  He says snowboarding is the coolest.  I thought that Shaun White would be his Mary Lou, but unfortunately he didn't get to see Shaun win, none of us did.  My heart broke for that guy, he's such a great champion.  He was so gracious; I sure wish he had another medal for his collection.  Here's my favorite stars of the games so far:  Skiier Alex Bilodeau (and his brother) and Dominique Gisin who had a terrible skiing accident that could have been career ending but she battled back to win gold after NINE knee surgeries, talk about guts.  

Our Olympic art, stamped with cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment