Monday, March 11, 2013

Stop the Clock!

Our baby boy turned 11 weeks old on Saturday, which means this is my last week at home with him and Brennan.  I'm so sad to have to return to work, the time has flown by way too quickly.  Jace is smiling and cooing a lot now, such a little cutie, and he likes watching his toys on his play mat.  He loves to be held and cuddled and some might say he's already a Mama's boy.  Brennan followed up his trip to Monkey Joes (last weekend) with more fun this weekend at a  party for a friend from school and time at the park.  Nate and I even found a little time to hit the slopes; it was my first time all year.

Its warm enough for the park!
I see you!

Everyone takes their gold necklace to the park, right?



 

Look at this monkey!

 
BIG boy at 11 weeks

Such a happy boy


 

Can someone explain why my 11 week old has outgrown this 3-6 month outfit?!  It's a  good 2 inches too short.

 



Looking sharp and ready to go meet my new school friends

He hasn't rolled over yet but by the looks of this picture if he would just push a little harder he will soon.


 
Thinking hard while sleeping?  Look at that big belly, explains why he's almost 14 pounds!


Mama's boys


Happy birthday Conor!  At Explore n More in Gettysburg

Playing with the birthday boy



Hard at work in the 1800s store


Skiing before the snow is gone



No comments:

Post a Comment