Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patty's Day

We dressed in our green today for St. Patty's Day, the last day of my maternity leave.  We also celebrated my birthday on Friday.  Thanks to all for the birthday wishes, cards, gift cards, cash and other gifts...I hit the jackpot receiving 3 different necklaces that I love.  Jacers gave me his own gift by rolling over for the first time on my birthday, he wanted to make sure that I didn't miss it while he's off at school.  Now I must get off of the computer, and enjoy the last precious hours of my leave.  I sure will miss hanging out with my 2 cuties all day.  Cuddling, reading, playing trains and all kinds of other fun things sure beats even the best day at the office!


Bday dinner
 
It's not a birthday without ice cream cake!

Yum, ice cream cake!  No he didn't eat that entire piece of cake, just a few bites.

Don't break the ice!

Who me?

Roll over!

Happy St. Patty's Day!  So lucky to have these 2 little guys!
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment