Sunday, March 24, 2013

Looonggg Week

 
This first week back at work felt like a month.  It's really hard to get back into the swing of things at the office but I guess I'll get used to it.  Hopefully I'll get caught up soon and feel like I still know how to do my job.  At least the boys seemed to do well getting into the normal routine of getting up early and heading to school.  This weekend Nate, played Mr. Mom while I spent Saturday with my college friends at Visage Visage spa in Lancaster.  He took the boys to an Easter egg hunt at the park.  Brennan was excited and had fun, but he said that he didn't want to talk to the Easter Bunny (that makes 3 times that he's seen him and not talked to him).  The first time after we saw him I asked him why he wouldn't talk to him and he said "He's so big!"  He does make a good point.  Today we colored eggs, but unfortunately the eggs didn't last too long....Brennan managed to break all but 2 of them this evening, good thing I took a picture!

Ready for Jace's first day of school

My teenager on the phone...


Well it feels like Christmas out so why not wear the Christmas pjs.  I think the pjs that Jace has on Brennan wore on his first Christmas at 5+ months old.




See my tongue!


Yay!  Easter egg hunt at the park!


It's just not right, he's playing in the sandbox with his winter coat on.  Where is spring?!
TU girls (10 years later...)

Perfection is hard work

Buddy had to not only color the eggs but also paint them.

 



Here were our pretty Easter eggs...now mostly broken and in the trash:(

 
 
Did anyone notice that the one picture above in the puppy towel was actually Brennan, if not do you know which is which?  It's crazy how much these 2 look a like!

No comments:

Post a Comment