Saturday, March 23, 2013

3 Months Old

A quarter of a year old already!  Jace just keeps getting bigger but I guess that's a good thing.  He's a happy little guy most of the time and he really "talks" to us a lot now.  He wants to giggle but hasn't quite gotten out what I would consider a full laugh.  He did well in his first week of daycare; I was able to go see him at lunch time on a few of the days so that made it easier (at least for me).

Here's our happy boy on his 3 month birthday!  I got a lot of good pictures of him...it took a little while since I had to keep taking his hands out of his mouth!


Just chillin



Stop Mama, you are so funny!
 



Look how big this boy is!!


 
Almost got one of both of them smiling and looking...too bad I cut off B's head.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment