Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Full Term

Today I'm 37 weeks, so I'm officially full term. Several of my friends have had their babies around 38 or 39 weeks recently, maybe I'll follow their lead. As the time winds down, I've been thinking about things I can't wait to do once I'm no longer pregnant including:
  1. BREATHE, I've been stuffed up for 9 months now, and poor Nate has to listen to my snoring because of it
  2. Sleep on my belly
  3. Sit up without having to use my arms to push myself
  4. Cross my legs when I sit down
  5. Wear normal clothes and my cute sandals that don't fit because my feet are swollen
  6. Wear my engagement ring, also doesn't fit because of swelling
  7. Have a frozen lemonade with 3 olives cherry vodka
Of course, mostly I can't wait to meet our little boy, to see what he looks like, to hold him, to introduce him to his family and friends who are anxiously waiting to spoil him, and to watch Nate be a Daddy.

Big Mama 37 weeks

1 comment:

  1. Sleep on the belly definitely made the top of my list! Can't wait to hear your news!

    ReplyDelete