Tuesday, June 15, 2010

35/35

Today I'm 35 weeks, which means only 35 days until my due date! I went to the doctor yesterday and all is well with Baby Horton and I. The baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's estimated to be over 18 inches long and 5 1/4 pounds. Because it's so snug in the womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, therefore it's a good thing he's facing head down, as it would be hard for him to flip if he were breach. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete, I cannot wait to see what he looks like! He'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight (so will his Mommy, I assume). He continues to be spoiled rotten, as we've gotten a few more adorable outfits in the mail all the way from AZ, as well as some Towson gear- thanks girls! My work had a baby shower for me on Friday and we received a VERY generous gift card to Babies R Us and a couple of other gifts...thank you to my wonderful coworkers!


Big Momma- 35 weeks

My Mom has 5 babies beside her house, look at this adorable little one. And notice the poor Big Momma (white horse) in the background just waiting to pop out her baby--I know how she feels.

Another little one.

Nate found this newborn while he was hunting turkeys. No- he does not shoot fawns, this baby is very much alive he's just trying to figure out what's going on now that he's outside of the womb.

Isn't' he cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment