Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Furniture for sale!

If you are interested in seeing my painted furniture you can check it out here.  In order to be able to keep painting, which I really enjoy, I'm going to need to move some pieces out to bring others in (or I'll end up cluttering up our new home)!  I created this page to do so.  "Like and Share" it on facebook!  I find vintage or antique pieces at flea markets, sales, etc. and give them a new look!  I primarily paint with chalk paint.  I usually layer a couple of colors to create a unique sort of weathered look.  I lightly distress to add more character and finish with a protective wax.  Here's a few of my pieces but go to the link to see all of it.

Creamy white dresser.  No layering of colors here just the hint of blue on the decal.  New hardwood and a refinished top make this a beauty!

Re-purposed dry sink into a jewelry storage stage for a bedroom but this little cabinet could have so many uses. 

Vanity with layered paint in pink and gray then a white wash type of finish.  It's so pretty!

Repuposed school desk seat into childs bench, layered green and cream paint

This pieces looked pretty rough but with a little work it's the perfect porch stand.



No comments:

Post a Comment