Friday, July 3, 2015

Busy!

What happened to the lazy days of summer?  I feel like we've just been on the move and still not getting much done.  Last week Brennan had swimming lessons each evening.  He did really well.  He can float on his back for a little bit without help.  Over the weekend we had a birthday party, had friends over and before I knew it this week was over too and I've even been off of work.  Last week, I also had the boys pictures taken by Rebecca K. Seig Photography.  She got some great shots and Jace even wanted his picture taken!  Now we are getting ready to head to the beach!  Looking forward to some quality family time and R&R.  


Putting his head under



Ritas, lunch date with Mama (yes, they had real food before this)

Swimming at Grandmas



Jace loved the slide!

Swimming made him tired...fell asleep sitting up!


 Here are the professional pictures, sorry I couldn't pick just a few!  I have 200 pictures total and so many are good!


So sweet!



























Maybe my favorite of him, really captured a real smile.













Love, love this one!







No comments:

Post a Comment