Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Slacker

Sorry, I've been a real slacker with posting pictures but we've been super busy.  Over the past 3 days we've had 21 guests at our house, which means I've done a lot of cooking and cleaning and the boys have done a lot of playing.  We've loved catching up with friends.  I swear you don't realize how much you miss some people until you spend an evening with them.  Thanks to everyone for coming over to spend time with us.  Entertaining in our new house is so much better, the extra space is awesome and I love that I have so much room in the kitchen to layout big buffets and folks can hang out around the food.  And I won't lie, I've also been painting several pieces of furniture rather than blogging:), but that's for another post.

Last weekend/week we enjoyed the end of soccer and baseball seasons. Brennan really did well at baseball.  It was amazing how 4-6 year olds' could hit the ball from the pitch.  He had really great coaches who kept the boys organized and were super patient.  We can't thank them enough for their time this season.

This week we also want to wish a very special little boy the happiest 1st birthday!  Jakob, we hope that all of your birthday wishes come true.  We've enjoyed watching you grow, even if it is from afar.  We love you little dude!

Birthday boy.  Photo by Catie Lawrence

Our neighbors
Who I caught eating our new grass and who weren't bothered in the least by me being on the porch.
Goofy hats straight from Disney World, thanks Uncle Ryan and Tia.  The other Goofy wouldn't stay still to let me take a good pic



Italia Mickey shirts straight from Italy, Grazie, Aunt Tammy!





Cute, right down to his little toes (check out those flip flops, or flops as he calls them).


See, I told you, we are really growing grass.  Looks better now after the rain last week.

Go Brennan!




If this isn't the cutest baseball player ever then I can't imagine who is....picture by Picture This, Gettysburg PA


Artwork from school
Brennan's work

Check out his worksheet and coloring skills

Brennan's praying mantis

Jace's work


The boys were at the farm with Nana and Pap Pap....Jace told Nana that Mommy liked these flowers so they picked a bouquet!  He's right, peonies are one of my favorites.

The boys like to go to the diner with Nana and Pap
The cook at the diner sure does make awesome pancakes
One of our crew's of kids over the  past few days.  All though this picture is not representative of how they acted for most of the visit:), it was a little wild at times!  



No comments:

Post a Comment