Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sunshine and Apple Blossoms

It was another busy weekend.  This weekend we went to a wedding, visited family, went to the Apple Blossom festival, planted the garden and did other outside work.  Let's just say with all the "work" the boys have been doing the bath water has been brown for the past few days.  The boys are loving helping with planting trees and the garden as well as hunting mushrooms.
Ready to go to Joel and Kahla's wedding



Finally shorts weather, they looked so cute in these outfits:)








Mama take a close up!

Selfie, only because I can't get enough of the blossoms:)
 
Who's that cool guy in the back?



At the Apple Blossom festival




Please can I keep him?

Slow down Nuggie!



 Spring is so beautiful in Adams County.  I can't get enough of all the apple and peach trees in blossom!
Boyers Nursery...25% off bareroot trees right now, as well as shrubs and some perennial fruits/vegetables.  Lots of these going in the ground at our house (eventually we should have our own apples, peaches, asparagus, blueberries and strawberries each year)!

On our road (as are the pictures below). I have to say, I've not only been enjoying the scenery in this end of the county but the peace and quiet of our new location (well it is peaceful minus my two loud little men who can probably be heard a mile down the road).   I'm loving being close to places like Boyers Nursery and Taylors Greenhouse right now and I've got to drive the few minutes up the road to Hauser Estate Winery to take a pic while the blossoms are still on the trees. I haven't been to the Round Barn yet this spring but they even have an ice cream hut so I'll need to stop by soon. This caption is getting long, but today I tried Half Pint Creamery in Gettysburg and I definitely recommend...a neat selection of flavors, fresh and tasty!







No comments:

Post a Comment