Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

"Being a Mom means having a piece of your heart walking around outside of your body." 

I would have never understood what that quote meant until I had my own 2 little guys to love.  What a blessing they are, providing us (and anyone they come into contact with) with so much joy!  I was talking to a woman who is helping out with our daycare now that our normal teacher is off with her new baby.  She said, I might not get to be a movie star or anything fancy but when you hear those famous people talk about their best achievement and their favorite role, even they always say "Being a Mom, it's the best and most rewarding job that I have!"  I know with out a doubt that it's a heck of a lot better than being a banker but, what a great point that she made, we are so lucky to have the most rewarding job that anyone could ask for!  Thank you Brennan and Jace for making me a Mama:)

Happy Mother's Day to our Moms, we hope you had a great day and we were glad that we could celebrate with you and most of our family yesterday!  Thanks for all that you've done for us and your endless support.  
Happy Mother's Day!

Gifts for Mama...thanks to my 3 boys and my Mom!


We relaxed yesterday...today we worked:)

Look at that cool guy!

Can you say ornery!

Hot day=  popsicles! 
Love you boys!




Mother's day sweets from the boys.  They picked out the pink one for me.  Yum!

Pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment