Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Cutie pies and butterflies

Another weekend (and beginning of the week) has come and gone.   Lots of fun (and work) for us and our boys.

Spring has sprung on the square in Gettysburg.  I need to get a picture with my real camera before these are gone.

Checking out the butterflies at Taylor's Greenhouse, pretty cool!



This guy has always loved bugs and he was pretty into the butterflies






Holding the caterpillar

This weekend was cold and checking out the blooms at Taylors was about the only thing that looked/felt like spring!


Helping Daddy stack wood
Pap Pap left the 4 wheeler here...score for the boys!

What is wrong with this picture other than Jace's pants being off....yes, that's right a fire burning at the end of April because it was so cold!

These two:)

Brennan playing catcher last night at tball!  The gear probably weighed more than him!

Oh Jacers...Last week when I was putting this boy to bed he told me "I'm a get older, I wanna be Daddy.  I wanna go work with Daddy."  He's so sweet.

The boys artwork from the past couple of months at school.  I love the footprint tractors!
Brennan's work

Check out some of his work....kindergarten assessments are soon, I think he's ready:)


Jace's work




Stop and smell the daffodils



Finally got a haircut over the weekend and needed it "gelled" this morning





No comments:

Post a Comment