Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Pictures

These were taken by K&K Photography in Mercersburg.  Again, Jace wanted nothing to do with it but Brennan was very cooperative and he loved the bunnies.


I like this little smirk. 







He sure is growing up!

If you were wondering if Brennan really loves his little brother the answer is Yes!

Really? You want me to hold this egg, look at you, and smile? 

I'm so over this!



Look everyone Jace is smiling!

I like this one...they are all watching B feed the bunny, so cute!

Well, she almost got one.

Love their expressions!

Can't we just photoshop Jace in...then this would be perfect.  These 2 are quite the little studs though.

I guess this is it...that's the best we got with all 3 of them looking, and I think that she cropped out my arm just to get this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment