Monday, January 20, 2014

Picture Shortage

It's usually not the case with me but I'm currently lacking pictures to post.  With everyone being sick and the new year off to a busy start I haven't taken many pictures.  Here are a couple.

Looking good in his flannel


Thomas pjs....I tried for a little while to get a good pic, and was unsuccessful so these are it.



Tough guy after surgery

The boys putting together a wooden police car

I'm cute and I know it!

See my tongue

B's elephant mask

Sleepy boys

Can't keep him off of the table.  Having his puffs from up top.

My friend's 2 little miracle twins, Rocco and Alexa.  So cute!
Brennan and Emerson

We can't keep him off of anything...he climbed on top of his cart!  Today I found him standing on top of it!  He's crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment