Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Smiles

It's been freezing outside until today.  Today, it was over 60 degrees out!  We were out for a while this afternoon, I think that Jace liked being out of the house and hanging out in the pouch on my belly.  Brennan was busy finding the "perfect stone", the "perfect stick" and looking at deer poop.  I'm not sure that he understands what perfect means because each stone and stick that he found was "perfect." He was also riding his tractor and hot wheel and seems to be getting the hang of pedaling.
 
Here are some pictures from the past week.



 

Feeding his baby brother

 





Here is some of Brennan's artwork from Sept. - Jan., which he made at school.  I can't keep all of it so I took a picture of it so that we have it "forever".  He's quite the artist.  Some of the ones below are his turkey hand prints, jack o lantern, the pink one at the bottom is a pig in the mud:), and the green scribbles on white paper is a still life drawing of fruit!

 

 
The quality of the next 3 are terrible...they were taken on my phone today but he looks cute so I'm posting anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment