Friday, January 4, 2013

Pictures

Jace went to the doctor on Wednesday, he's quite the growing boy gaining 9 ounces in 6 days and weighing in at 7lbs 6 oz.  He's a good baby, not very fussy and most nights gets up every 3 hours so that we can actually get some sleep.  I can't believe that 2 weeks of my maternity leave are already up.  I think having the holidays during this time made it fly by even quicker. 

Here's some pictures of our little boys as well as some from our late Christmas celebrations in Fulton County that we had last weekend.  Thanks to our families for all the wonderful gifts...I think I finally have everything somewhat put away and Brennan has been enjoying all of his new toys, books, and other things.





"Just born"  Taken on day 6 (I almost forgot that I had this sticker), with his bear that Brennan brought to him in the hospital and on the blanket that Gram made for him.



First bath in the tub.  I don't know why his belly looks so big, it's not.
 
 
 
CHRISTMAS 2, 3, and 4!











His shirt says To: Mommy and Daddy


 


I'm not sure what to say about this



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment