Thursday, April 14, 2011

I have skills

Brennan is getting around really well.  He prefers his army way of crawling but he has done a little crawling on all fours.  He can climb up and pull himself up on baskets and stands, which is harder than pulling himself up at the couch or his toy box.  He can even get to standing at his wagon even though he can't reach the handle from sitting down.  Lately, his main word is babababa and bruu.  He definitely takes after his Dad and he's going to be ornery.  He pretty much laughs at us when we tell him no (see below); we are working on this.  He loves it outside and will even throw a little fit when it's time to come in...hmm I wonder who he gets that temper from?  Lucky for him we have a break from the rain today so he'll be able to go to the park and swing!
This is how he looks at me when I tell him No.

Working hard to get up.

I made it all by myself. 

Bad? Not me.


Sophie come here....

I almost got a picture of them together, key word being almost.  If I had just been on the other side of the rock.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment