Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Happy Easter

We had a wonderful day, as Brennan celebrated his first Easter.  Even the rain held off and we were able to be outside!  B got a boatload of goodies from the Easter bunny and his family and he thanks everyone very much for all of his great presents!  He went on his first Easter egg hunt and was the center of attention all day.  He's so busy these days getting into everything that he can, therefore today was extra fun for him with all of the new toys and things to explore. Thanks to our family for celebrating a special Easter with us.



Look what the bunny brought me

And this too..





These eggs are pretty cool!

I love my Daddy!  Check out their matching pajama pants.


Time to get cleaned up for Easter

I found my first Easter egg

Look another one!

Better check for money.



Momma please hold my egg.

Look at all of my eggs!

Whoops



Watching bubbles

At Hickory Bridge Farm

Look even Aunt Rebecca came for Easter!

Can you find the yellow egg?

Enjoying his new book.
Sunset, so pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment