Friday, July 23, 2010

Flips your world upside down

Wow, today Brennan is 5 days old. Already, I can't remember what it was like before he was here. Now, life revolves around feedings, diapers, blood tests, and doctors appointments. It seems like we wake up and then look at the clock and it's 9pm. Where did the day go? It's crazy how a little 6 pounder turns your world upside down, all for the good, even at 3 am when he won't stop crying. We are trying to capture all these moments in our hearts and with our camera as it seems like the days and years are certainly going to fly by.

I can't believe Nate's week off is almost over. It's been so great having him home. He is an awesome Dad. He changes most of the diapers, wraps Baby B in a mean swaddle, all the while taking care of me and keeping up with laundry. I'm so lucky!

Please excuse my absence from blog world as my posts have already become less frequent....I'm trying to figure out how to be a good Mommy.

I'll leave you with a few pics of our cuddly baby boy:)


Hanging w/ Daddy


Quick look at my eyes!

Family of 3

First bath at home





No comments:

Post a Comment