Sunday, January 24, 2010

Starting to show

I finally took a picture of my growing belly. Today I am 14 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I've gained about 5 pounds to date. All the information that I've been reading says I'll gain about a half pound a week this trimester. I'm hoping that I won't go over that. I was fortunate not to be sick at all in the first trimester but instead of losing a couple of pounds like many women, I gained. I'm still in the "proper weight gain range" per all the books.

I thought the second trimester was supposed to come with renewed energy. I haven't really experienced that, today I was exhausted and ended up taking a several hour nap. I hate napping, I feel guilty for not getting things done around the house. I'm normally on the move all the time but today I couldn't budge from the couch.

Here's a pic of my emerging belly.


No comments:

Post a Comment