Saturday, January 2, 2010

Expecting a Bundle of Joy

On November 9, 2009 Nate and I found out that we were going to become parents! We decided to wait until Christmas to share the big news with our family. Although, I'm not good at keeping things to myself, I was able to make it. It was worth it to be able to give our parents gifts and watch their priceless reactions. Needless to say everyone is super excited!!



Telling the Hortons, we gave them a stocking filled with baby items. I'm sorry I don't know how to rotate this and I forget to turn the camera off so towards the end you won't be watching anything.


Grandma and Pap

Grandma and Uncle Ryan with gifts

Family picture at the Hortons

The pic I used for our Christmas cards. It was supposed to tell everyone our news. Not everyone got it, apparently some people think I just wear big bows!

No comments:

Post a Comment