Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Summer Don't Go!

I haven't been doing a good job taking pictures.  Here are some random ones from the past couple of weeks.  Summer is starting to wind down and I sure wish I had some kind of magic power to just stop it right now.  I'd like to keep my preschooler and 2 year old like this....tan, little, happy and where Mama and Daddy are still superstars when we walk in the door. Who would have thought that end of summer and beginning of school could be so bittersweet!  I'm living vicarously through Brennan this week.  He's going to camp at the Land of the Little Horses...this was my favorite place when I was little, and he's LOVING it!

Brennan on his last day of school with his teacher Miss Lindsi, hee son Jaxon, and of course Jacers.  Lindsi has literally allowed us to change our lives, she's saved us a ton of money and offered us flexiblity that we would never get anywhere else.  She's loves our boys and has been great to teach them new things and make "school" fun.  Brennan aleeady misses her and the boys.  Jace seems to be adjusting to going on his "own."  It will be interesting to see how Jace changes since he's not around Brennan quite as much.  They seem pretty excited to see each other when they get home

At Caledonia State Park, Mama and boys day out on Friday (my new day off!)

He's always right behind him...trying to master the same things!


Parade at the Wells Tannery Homecoming a couple weekends ago.

Deer at the Twin Kiss


At the Twin Kiss...see I told you he's always right behind him!

Husking corn to freeze, just like Daddy!  He got his own bucket and wheelbarrow.  He's calls a wheelbarrow a library for some reason!




He can do it, all by himself!


Taking his husk to dump.
 



I love this!  

No comments:

Post a Comment