Thursday, June 12, 2014

Lack of Pictures

I'm usually never lacking pictures but I haven't posted lately because I haven't taken any pictures!  Anyway, here are a couple to hold you over.  Brennan and Daddy have a fun evening/morning planned for Friday and Saturday...they are going sailing with some friends (boys only).  Hopefully, Nate will remember to take a couple of pictures.

Since school is out for teachers and students I thought I'd post a couple pictures from the beginning of what would have been the "school year."  Look at the difference in my boys and happy summer!



I can't believe how much he's changed since late August!  He looks so grown up now!

This smarty pants is starting to add, he's getting pretty good.  Today he also told me that "matter takes up space."

Late August 2013

This big boy was saying Brennan and brother well tonight!  Check out my shirt Uncle John!
  
It looks like he was smelling the flowers but he was trying to blow on them, maybe he thinks that's how you smell?

No comments:

Post a Comment