Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day to all of the Mom's especially to my Mom and all the other wonderful Moms in my life: my Mother in Law, Gram, and my friends.  Each of you in have helped me to be the Mom that I am.  Through your advice, support, and understanding, I'm able to navigate this most important job of motherhood.  Today, I'm so very grateful for these 2 little boys that Nate and I are blessed with.  Thank you Brennan and Jace for making me a Mama, you are the reason I wake up in the morning and the reason that I stay awake at night, both literally and figuratively :), and you make all time in between a great adventure!  While I may not be the perfect Mama, I'll spend every day trying to be the best one for each of you, love you both and this life that the 2 of you have blessed Daddy and I with.








The boys gifts in addition to a pretty bracelet and garden flag (thanks Grandma!)

Jace's mother's day gift that he made at school

Brennan's gift that he made at school

Card from my boys

This was with Jace's finger print cup

All the cards that the made and the book that Jace's teacher helped him make, it's so cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment