Sunday, March 16, 2014

Another Year down

This weekend the boys helped me celebrate my birthday...with a little help from Grandma they managed to decorate, send flowers and get a cake!  Thanks to all for the birthday wishes, cards, calls/texts, and gifts....I'm a lucky lady!  Nate and I went out to dinner with Brett, Allison, Ryan, and Tia to celebrate.  We ate way to much at Aki (hibachi restaurant), which was yummy...the cook even had them sing Happy Birthday and gave me a candle in a lemon, haha!  The forecast says that we could have a white St. Patty's Day tomorrow...let's hope not, winter needs to go!  Bring on spring!

This was on Wed., best rainbow I can remember seeing... it went the entire arch and was so bright...sure wish that I had my real camera instead of just my phone because it doesn't do it justice!

You can kind of see his cat in the hat, hat that he made at school...but look at those lashes and what I'd give for that skin!

Little Jordan

This kid LOVES the bath!  It's his happiest time of the day:)

Mohawk Man



Yum!

Doesn't everyone sit like this to talk on the phone?!


Check out Brennan's decorating, it was hard to get a pic but he strung his streamers right across the room!


Wishing for a year filled with special memories, more rest, and less stress:)

I'll just have a lick



No comments:

Post a Comment