Tuesday, March 25, 2014

15 Months Old

Can you believe it, over the weekend Jacers hit the fifteen month mark?!  I can't believe it, where's my little baby going.  This persistent and strong willed little man is obsessed with being outside, baths and eating (A LOT).  The boy certainly knows what he wants and when he wants it! He has more facial expressions and "looks" than any child I know, and he's not afraid to use use a dirty look if necessary.   He's saying more words, he gives great hugs, does quick feet, can do some of the motions to "if your happy and you know it," likes to try and do whatever Brennan is doing, he knows where his nose, eyes, mouth/tongue, hair/head and feet are, loves playing rough and being tickled, and will climb up and over anything and everything...he also keeps his Daddy and I on our toes and very busy.  This one is going to be very ornery (he already laughs at me when I tell him no!).  I don't think he weighs too much more than he did at 1 (23 pounds), although I can't see how with as much as he eats.  I guess when you are on the move all the time you burn a lot of calories.  We love you Baby Jace Tanner:)

Oh, and he's cute as a button!  Just look at him.  (Yes, I'm aware that he needs a haircut!)





No comments:

Post a Comment