Saturday, November 23, 2013

One More Month!

Say it isn't true!  My baby cannot be turning 1 in one month!  I have to say it makes me a little sad.  Jacers is a walker now!  I am considering him a walker since last weekend because he can consistently take 5 or 6 steps but the little stinker still prefers to crawl.  He finally got another tooth on his top right, and the left might be close behind.  He is starting to like to look at books and he's really good at running cars, trucks, etc.  He tries to repeat us sometimes, it's so cute (his best words in addition to mama and dada are still cow and cat)!  No one has to worry about this little one being able to jump he already tries and I swear that one time he got a little air!  Jace hates getting dressed, having his diaper changed and getting into he car seat; I think it's because he's afraid he' going to miss something.  He wants to see and be involved in everything which als0 means that he never wants to sleep (at least not at home!).  His little hands are always reaching and nothing is safe or out of bounds to him.  Happy 11 months to our baby boy, we love you Jacers!





See my new tooth?!

I can walk!

See me jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment