Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Happy 10 Months!

I really feel like I was just pregnant so how can I possibly be writing a post about my baby being 10 months old already (yesterday)?!!  I feel like time flies by even quicker with the 2nd one.  Although Jacers had a rough week last week, he's back to being his normal self.  He can stand on his own now for a little while but hasn't taken what we can really call his first steps...it's coming!  He's such a fast crawler so I don't think he really has a need to walk.  The boy loves being outside; this weekend he  was going to all of the doors, standing up, reaching up for the door knobs, and then getting upset when he couldn't get out! He's into everything and going everywhere, you can't take your eye off of him!  He loves to eat table food and really doesn't care too much for his baby food.  He also loves water and bath time.  He would stay in the bath all day if you left him. He hates getting dressed and getting in his car seat, again I'll refer to his "determination" and "strong will" that I've mentioned before when describing him.  I've also probably mentioned this before but, he says Mama and Dada and does a lot of grunting.  He can point, high five, and sort of wave.  He still just has the 2 bottom teeth, I would think that any day we would see a 3rd and a 4th.  If anyone knows how to slow down time, let me know because in the blink of eye we are going to be celebrating his 1 year birthday! 

We love you Nuggie!

 






He enjoys this toy with the music but he thinks it's much more fun to throw the magnets all over the kitchen rather than keep them on the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment