Monday, October 21, 2013

A Disney Surprise!

We had a fun weekend.  On Saturday Brennan, Tia, Mayze and I went to Disney on Ice.  Brennan was surprised and in awe seeing some of his favorites on the ice. It was a good show.  Sunday we spent a little time at Fall Fest at Ski Liberty.  Where has this year gone, I can't believe Halloween is next week!
 
 
Looks like he needs some treats in his pumpkin


 
Here comes trouble!  Both boys love this jeep.

Let me help

 

Helping Daddy mow!!

What's wrong with this picture

SURPRISE Brennan, look where we are!  Disney on Ice





I liked the princesses...and incase you are wondering my abs look just like Jasmine's.


Beauty and Beast...everyone looked just like the real characters

Cinderella and Prince Charming



This is what happens when you only weigh 28 pounds!



In awe...

He LOVED the Toy Story part



At fall fest

Finished pumpkin


Love this pic of my scarecrow

Hayride

Soon to be ours...





Brennan's artwork, we stamped with leaves

So this is what he does!



I'll leave you with this, he's too stinkin' cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment