Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Happy Boys

The littlest man went for his 4 month check up on Tuesday.  He is healthy and well.  He weighed 15 pounds 10 ounces and was 25 1/2 inches long.  Ironically, at the same age Brennan was 15 pounds 9 ounces and 25 1/2 inches long!  Jace was so eager to smile and coo at the nurses and doctor, even through the first shot, but after the second he did cry a little.  Brennan is doing great with the potty (with the exception of one day recently), he only wears a pull up to bed now:)  I got a little camera happy today and have so many pictures of my smiley boys but I'll try to limit myself to an appropriate amount.
  


Jacers enjoyed helping plant flowers

 

 


 
Photo shoot with Daddy's outfit on.
 

What am I going to do with these 2?!

Mouths wide open, you would think that I was throwing popcorn.

Love them!
 


 



What a grown up little boy!




Oh Mommy...




No comments:

Post a Comment