Tuesday, May 28, 2013

7 Years!

Happy Anniversary, Nathan!  It's been a great 7 years...so much fun, many wonderful trips, and best of all 2 precious little boys!  I wish we could get together with all of our friends and family to celebrate again today.  May 28, 2006 was such an amazing day, but today I'll have to settle for watching the video and looking at pictures.  I love you Nathan, here's to many more years!

These pictures were taken on our actual anniversary or within a day or 2 as we celebrated over the last 7 years.  Starting at the top corner and going around in order:
2006- on our honeymoon in Turks and Caicos
2007- in Maine
2008- Back in Turks and Caicos
2009- in NYC
2010- at home, ready to head to the Eastern shore to eat crabs (and obviously very pregnant!)
2011- in St. Michaels
2012- In Bermuda (I didn't have a picture of just Nate and I from the entire trip:) )
2013- along Seneca Lake in NY


No comments:

Post a Comment