Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

"Love is not about how much you say I love you, it's about how much you prove that it's true."
 

My little loves... 
Look at his little nose.




Prince Charming

Too cool

What a happy and awake little Valentine I  had with me all day today.  Love his smile!!

 

 


A little something for everyone!  Brennan and Jace would like to THANK everyone for all their goodies!


The nice thing about being a big brother is that you get to open yours and then your little brothers since he can't do it  yet.

What's more romantic than a meat grinder:)




Yum



 
Prince Charming with attitude

Brennan's Valentine box from school  By the way today when they asked him who he loved at school he said "my grandparents."


These are the valentines that Brennan took to his friends.  They had sayings such as "glad we are in the same school" and "you are the only fish in the sea for me" The bag had a small bag of goldfish treats in it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment